Skip to content

Brian Eating Amoebas strike again.

This time it’s not Australia, where one-year-old Cash died in April this year from what’s being called a “brain-eating parasite” that was thriving in the water at Jodi and Laine Keough’s cattle station, near Townsville, Australia This time it was in USA where a young  athlete succumbed on a church trip. Lauren Seitz of Westerville, Ohio, died from a suspected case of primary amoebic meningoencephalitis (PAM), and officials are investigating whether she contracted the infection while whitewater rafting in Charlotte during a church trip, the Charlotte Observer reported.

Before that, in August last year it was another young man in Texas.

Michael Riley fought Primary Amoeba Meningoencephalitis, a disease that before that claimed the life of a 4-year-old boy in Houston.

It’s certainly not going away, and thrives in drought conditions where water may warm up, creating the perfect breeding ground.

The amoeba enters the body via the nose, and it points to the need for home filtration systems that are PROVEN to remove or reduce the possibility of entry to the body by stopping in before it gets into the home’s water pipes. This new form of water filtration technology certainly has the capability to remove it without (as was the case prior to this technology) loss in flow.

Share:

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on pinterest
Pinterest
Share on linkedin
LinkedIn

To learn more about:

Water Filtration, Water Toxins

Most Popular

Get The Latest Updates

Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter

No spam, notifications only about new products, updates.
On Key

Related Posts