Fluoride Prefilter Complete – Use in conjunction with the UltraStream
To be used when installing the UltraStream under the sink if more fluoride removal is desired.
- Fluoride prefilter white 10″ casing
- Fluoride filter
- White 1/4″ hose
- 2 John Guest 1/4″ fittings
- Installation instructions
- When used in conjunction with the UltraStream it will take out up to 95% Fluoride
- The UltraStream will remove up to 78% fluoride, the fluoride pre-filter removes up to 70% and together they will remove up to 95% of the fluoride from your water.
Activated Alumina* is manufactured from aluminium hydroxide by dehydroxylating it in a way that produces a highly porous material; this material can have a surface area significantly over 200 square metres/gram. The compound is used as a filter of fluoride, arsenic and selenium in drinking water.
Used in conjunction with a KDF-based filter (already in the UltraStream) will filter any possible activated alumina eluted from the fluoride filter.
*Activated Alumina is not made from Aluminium. It is made from the same material as rubies and sapphires. This material will not harm those persons will Thyroid issues.
The material in this pre-filter removes fluoride through a chemical reaction with the media; thus the removal is not dependent on ion exchange*.
The filter contains specially processed Crystalline Activated Alumina to reduce fluoride in source water. The cartridges are designed to perform at slow controlled flow rates to ensure maximum performance by the media.
Cartridges contain a synthetic aluminium oxide* that is specially processed to have a minimum of fines and other foreign matter. The material removes fluoride through a chemical reaction with the media, thus the removal is not dependent on ion exchange.
The material has a uniform particle size similar to ion exchange resins. It has minimal shrinkage or swelling and low pressure loss. It is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range.
Fluoride is removed by a chemical reaction with the media. The process is flow and pH sensitive. The best results are obtained when the flow is limited to 1gpm/cu.ft and the pH is held at 5.5. Higher flows and higher or lower pH causes a loss of capacity.
It is estimated that at 1ppm fluoride in the water the filter will cope with approx 2000L before needing change.
Additionally, the filter is excellent at removing arsenic and lead.
Arsenic removal – is very pH sensitive and capacity decreases rapidly when the pH is below 5.5 or above 6. Arsenic removal is also affected by temperature and by the TDS (total dissolved solids) of the feed water. Increasing temperature increases capacity while increasing TDS decreases capacity.
Dissolved lead is adsorbed by the media. Capacity for lead is at least 0.4lb per cu.ft while maintaining greater than 98 percent lead removal. This process is not dramatically affected by flow rate, temperature or TDS. However, pH should be maintained above 6.0 as lead removal drops under acidic conditions and below 10 as lead precipitates under basic conditions.
* Ion Exchange filters are often presented as fluoride filters. Unfortunately, although they do remove up to 60% of the fluoride from drinking water, they store it and once ion exchange reduces through usage, all the stored fluoride will be re-released into the water.
We provide free delivery on all products placed via our web store.
How we send your products
We use Amazon fulfilment centres to provide prompt delivery of all UltraStream-related orders in the USA.
If you order the UltRO we'll send it direct from our manufacturing facility in California.
All of our products carry the AlkaWay 'No Worries' Warranty.
SevenPoint2 products are delivered from the SevenPoint2 warehouse.
- There had to be a better, simpler, far more affordable way to alkalize, ionize and purify water. And now there is – the incredible, ‘new-generation’ UltraStream from AlkaWay.
- Using our exclusive O-Dobi ionizing beads and the world’s best leading edge filtration media is USA’s approved, UltraStream produces the same alkaline ionized antioxidant water as water ionizers ten times the price.
- Removal rates tested for the life of the filter, not just ‘as new’.
- Made in California, USA.
- Simple to install
- Simple to use
- Simple to replace filters
- Simply good design
- Easy to install under the sink with the Undersink kit
- Warranty and service/support is covered only with authorized resellers sales. If you wish to purchase elsewhere please contact us if you have questions regarding the reseller.
We’ve designed the UltraStream with the ability to easily install it under your kitchen sink with a great looking bench-top faucet designed specially for the UltraStream.
- Constructed from kitchen-resistant metal
- Ceramic valve for long life and no drips
- Full Instructions
- All parts supplied
- Control flow from the faucet
- All parts US safety certified
- 1/2″ and 3/8″ fitting sizes included to install to the cold water plumbing under the sink
Please note: the kit does not include the UltraStream. The UltraStream itself can be purchased here.
The AlkaLina Complete – 2 Kits
- Kit 1: For Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Kit 2: For Pre-existing filtration systems
All the details about these kits in Product Description
Both kits will provide:
- Alkalized and ionized water
- The antioxidant Molecular Hydrogen
- A negative ORP (Oxidative Reduction Potential) of up to -400
- An Alkaline Water of up to pH9
- Added Magnesium and a small amount of Calcium in your water
If you don’t have either then purchase the UltraStream. The UltraStream not only ionizes, alkalizes and creates molecular hydrogen but it also filters 3 times better than most filtration systems.
UltraStream Undersink Bundle Deal and Save – Deal includes everything you need except the plumber*!
- 1 x White UltraStream
- 1 x UltraStream Under Sink Kit with a Brushed-Nickel Vented Faucet
- Instruction manual for the under the sink installation
- pH test kit
1. If you have bore water (well water) please contact us before your purchase.
2. Don’t try to install the UltraStream without our special vented faucet.
UltRO Replacement Filter Set Deal
– Replace all the filters in your UltRO for less than buying them individually
- Pleated Sediment filter
- Carbon Filter
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- AlkaLina Alkalizing, Ionizing and Molecular Hydrogen making Cartridge
PLEASE NOTE: The Hydrogen Diffuser Cartridge is NOT included in this deal as they only need to be replaced rarely if ever.
The Ultra Red-D Protector: The UltraStream Pre-Filter for Well Water
Includes everything you need to install before the UltraStream when using Well Water:
- Protector Red-D Ultra 9″ double o-ring Filter
- 2.5 x 12 Inline Housing
- 2 x 1/4 John Guest Fittings
- ¼” Tubing
Description of removal of contaminants below in Description