- Liquid pH Drops for testing acidity & alkalinity of Water
- Dropper bottle with Color pH chart.
- Good for approx. 100 uses
- Can test saliva pH but for more accurate testing of saliva & urine
- Pour a small amount of water from your source (tap, Reverse Osmosis water, tank water, ionized alkaline water source etc).
- Add 1 or 2 drops of the red reagent liquid and shake it up to mix.
- Compare the colour with the colors on the chart.
- Wait for two hours after having anything in your mouth (the purpose is to test the saliva produced by the body, about 7 quarts each day and not just the saliva and food in your mouth. The best time to test first thing in the morning, as soon as you wake up and before you have eaten or drunk anything and before you have cleaned your teeth.
- Swallow the saliva in your mouth and then suck new saliva from below your tongue (there are two saliva glands below the tongue). Repeat 2 more times. Spit a small amount into a container (plastic or glass).
- Apply 2 drops of pH Reagent to the saliva. Compare the resulting colour to the pH colour chart.
Scientists report that over 150 or more degenerative diseases are caused by high acid levels!! Parasites, viruses, bad bacteria, and disease cannot live in an alkaline body.
Body fluids range between 4.5 and 7.5 pH (blood must maintain 7.35 to 7.45 pH). A 1-point drop on the pH scale is 10 times more acidic – from 7 to 6 is 10 times, from 7 to 5 is 100 times, from 7 to 2 is 100,000 times more acidic.
Do not drink water that has reagent in it.
Keep the pH reagent kit in a cool, dark place.
We provide free delivery on all products placed via our web store.
How we send your products
We use Amazon fulfilment centres to provide prompt delivery of all UltraStream-related orders in the USA.
If you order the UltRO we'll send it direct from our manufacturing facility in California.
All of our products carry the AlkaWay 'No Worries' Warranty.
SevenPoint2 products are delivered from the SevenPoint2 warehouse.
- 1/4 Inch Compression Diverter Valve that connects to your kitchen faucet.
- This diverter valve allows you to switch between the tap water from your faucet and filtered water from the unit.
- The tubing attaches snuggly to the compression connection and diverts the water to the filtration unit when you push the slide.
- Simply push the slide to return to regular tap water.
- Very strong and solid stainless steel design.