- All Products supplied by AlkaWay are covered by our 12-month Manufacturer’s Warranty against defects. This commences from purchase date unless otherwise stated below.
- A warranty against defects is a representation communicated to a consumer that if the goods or services (or part of them) are defective, AlkaWay will:
- repair or replace goods (or part of them) or
- provide a refund as per AlkaWay refund policy to the consumer.
- Any warranty period starts from the date of purchase. To validate your warranty please keep a copy of your Proof of Purchase (invoice). You will need it if a warranty claim is made.
- If you report a fault within 14 working days of purchase, we will replace the item.
- To return a product, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive return instructions including a Return Authority Number (RA#). We do not accept returns without an RA#.
- Cost of freight is purchaser’s responsibility as it is not a part of our product price.
- Our Manufacturer’s Warranty ONLY applies to NON-COMMERCIAL end users. It is limited to covering defects in materials and manufacture. It does not cover any defects judged by AlkaWay or AlkaWay Authorized Re-sellers to be the result of misuse, neglect, mishandling, incorrect installation or overdue filter replacement. It also does not cover damage caused by insect infestation, or by failure to prevent the build-up of calcium in hard water areas.
- Water replacement filters or cartridges are consumables and therefore not covered under our Manufacturer’s Warranty against defects unless broken during delivery or there is a manufacturer defect. (All water filters are dependent upon the quality of your source water, and will fail if excessive contaminants and sediment enter the filter.)
- Source water conditions are beyond our control. In some cases, certain contaminants may block the filter. This may result, in extreme cases, of the filter casing leaking. Warranty is void if untreated source water is put through the filter.
- Water filters should not be used on water that is microbiologically unsafe. If unsure please Contact Us
- If you plan to use a water filter with well or bore water that is very hard or high in iron or sulfur levels, please Contact Us
- It is necessary that a water filter is replaced at least every 12 months or earlier as specified for the filter. AlkaWay Customers will receive filter replacement reminders by email every 12 months from your purchase date.
- The Manufacturer’s Warranty will extend to cover AlkaWay supplied products to AlkaWay Authorized Re-sellers. The Warranty starts on the purchase date. Any refund payable will be made via the Authorized Re-seller in such a case.
- To make a warranty claim contact email@example.com
UltraStream Family of Products 3 Year Extended Warranty
- Your UltraStream Alkaline Water Ionizer comes with a standard 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty from the date of purchase.
- The 3 Year Extended Warranty is available if the filter cartridge is replaced at least every 12 months. We may ask to see a copy of the replacement cartridge invoices when making a claim.
- The UltraStream Under-sink Kit Vented Faucet is only covered by the standard 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty from the date of purchase.
- If the UltraStream is installed undersink without a vented faucet the warranty and all claims are void.
- When making a claim, it is a condition that the 3 Year Extended Warranty must be validated by a copy of the invoice as proof of purchase.
- If you have any questions or claims please contact AlkaWay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty disclaimer: The above warranty policy does not override statutory consumer rights in the customer’s country of residence.