Q-Mist is the only Hydrogen water diffuser using nanoscale ultrasonic mist technology which vibrates over a sequence of 120,000 times per second, creating the finest nanoparticles for best skin absorption. Simply slide down the switch, the Q-Mist will instantly generate a soft spray mist of rich Hydrogen water.
Revolutionary skincare you can trust. No oils, no petrochemicals, no long ingredient names the cosmetic brands lead you to believe must be safe…
Getting into the deepest parts of your skin and sterilize up to 99% of bacteria, Q-Mist is compact and easy to hold. Using a Micro USB you can charge the Q-Mist anywhere.
With the Q-Mist start enjoying refreshed skin and say goodbye to dry, damaged skin!
Benefits of Q-Mist H2 Diffuser on Skin
Hydrogen has the ability to neutralize free radicals caused by reactive oxygen species (ROS).
Anti-inflammatory power after skin suffers from UV damage or sunburn.
Combat acne and sterilize up to 99% of bacteria.
Creates micro-water clusters through electrolysis for faster skin absorption and maximum moisturizing.
Powerful exfoliation effect by Hydrogen water to aid as an anti-aging and antioxidant agent.
Hydrogen water has the potential to fight various skin diseases.
With many medical studies available on the benefits of using Hydrogen therapy for skin, drinking, and gas intake we’re proud to present to you the Q-Mist.
- Compact, elegant and ergonomic design.
- Nanoscale ultrasonic mist technology provides fine water molecule mist.
- Instant generation of molecular Hydrogen water up to 800 ppb and -300 ORP.
- Food-grade, BPA-free safe materials. Full CE and Rohs certified.
- High-grade platinum titanium electrode providing maximum Hydrogen gas (H2) concentration.
- Long-lasting rechargeable polymer lithium battery.
- Micro USB charging with water-resistant charging cap.
- Highly reinforced plastic and structure for maximum durability.
- Built-in water tank.
- These statements above have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or the Therapeutic Goods Authority.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Please consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if pregnant or nursing.
- Charge Battery with USB charging cable supplied.
- Light operating indicators
- Blue light: the device is on and is operating normally.
- Flashing blue light: the device is low on battery, needs to be charged.
- Light charging indicators.
- Red light: the device is charging.
- Blue light: the device is fully charged.
- Unscrew the cap clockwise and remove.
- Fill the clear tank with filtered water and replace the cap.
- Switch on.
Note: Do Not use distilled or reverse osmosis (RO) water.
Hydrogen Concentration up to 800 ppb (Depends on Water Quality).
Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP): up to -400 mV (Depends on Water Quality).
Working Time: 1.5 hours (continuous).
Nanoscale Ultrasonic Mist Technology.
Atomization amount: 0.8~1.2 ml/min.
Power Supply: DC5V
Battery Capacity: 500 mAh
Charging Time: 2.5 hours
Body and water tank: Food Grade PC Plastic Rohs certified.
Platinum Titanium Electrode.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Length 1.8” (45.7mm) x Width 1.8” (45.7mm) x Height 6.3″ (160mm).
- 5.93 oz (168g).
- Length 1.65” (42mm) x Width 0.87″ (22mm) x Height 4.8″ (122mm).
- Weight: 2 Oz.
- Water Tank Capacity: 16ml.
Can I use aromatic oils in it?
No. Oils will block the ultrasonic jet. Remember, this isn’t a feel-good aroma product. This is a product designed to heal with H2.
Does it have an SPE and PEM filter to ensure it doesn’t actually make chlorine?
The Q-Mist is not built with SPE/PEM electrodes. However, the power consumption of this unit is very small. There will hardly be any chlorine detected through the electrolysis process. It’s not harmful to your skin.
How does it charge?
A USB charge inlet allows you to easily charge Q-Mist.
How long will it operate until it needs a new charge?
We’ve tested it to 1.5 hours of operation.
How do I refill it?
Just twist the cap off, fill it with purified water, and replace the cap.
What are the bubbles I see when it runs?
These are molecular hydrogen nano-bubbles being infused into the water.
Is it OK to carry it in my handbag or purse? Will it leak?
We’ve used it in all sorts of conditions daily and it has not leaked. Design and utility are excellent.
Are there scientific tests I can look at?
How long will it last?
The inventor has tested it to simulate 3 years’ operation.
It has a one year warranty.
What kind of water should I use with Q-Mist?
You can use any water with minerals including tap water. Do not use RO (Reverse Osmosis) or distilled water with Q-Mist because hydrogen cannot be generated without minerals in the water.
Why is my Q-Mist hard to slide down and switch on?
It is sometimes slippery when there are water stains left on the on/off button. Dry the button and try again.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.