We are often asked about whether water with infused molecular hydrogen can help allergy conditions, so we decided to let you decide with a list of studies on this subject.
Whilst we make no therapeutic claims, we invite your investigation.
1. Hydrogen-rich saline attenuates eosinophil activation in a guinea pig model of allergic rhinitis via reducing oxidative stress. Here
2. Effect of hydrogen-rich saline on the CD4(+) CD25(+) Foxp3(+) Treg cells of allergic rhinitis guinea pigs model Here
3. Hydrogen-Rich Saline Ameliorates Allergic Rhinitis by Reversing the Imbalance of Th1/Th2 and Up-Regulation of CD4+CD25+Foxp3+Regulatory T Cells, Interleukin-10, and Membrane-Bound Transforming Growth Factor-β in Guinea Pigs. Here
4. Hydrogen gas inhalation enhances alveolar macrophage phagocytosis in an ovalbumin-induced asthma model. Here
5. Hydrogen Attenuates Allergic Inflammation by Reversing Energy Metabolic Pathway Switch. Here
6. Inhalation of hydrogen gas attenuates airway inflammation and oxidative stress in allergic asthmatic mice. Here
7. Beneficial effects of hydrogen gas inhalation on a murine model of allergic rhinitis. Here
8. Protective effect of hydrogen on the lung of sanitation workers exposed to haze. Here
When you’ve dived in, contact us if you need more info on how to economically create hydrogen water.