Mini 5 Clear housing Pre-Filter – with Sediment paper filter
Use the Mini 5 ” Paper Pre-Filter to prevent blocking up your UltraStream with sediment when using rainwater or other non-town water sources.
For more information on suitability for your water source please contact us.
- These statements above have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or the Therapeutic Goods Authority.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Please consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if pregnant or nursing.
Dimensions and Weight:
Base diameter 3.7” (94mm), Height 5.7″ (144.8mm).
9.95 oz (382g).
Inlet and Outlet sizes:
The inlet and outlet are ¼” quick type connectors. Designed for ¼” rigid tubing.
- Turn the faucet/tap off (or water supply)
- The inlet and outlet connectors are on either side of the pre-filter.
- The inlet/outlet labels are directly below the quick connectors.
- Connect the inlet ¼” tube to the inlet side of the mini pre-filter (from the diverter assembled on the faucet/tap).
- Connect one end of the outlet ¼” tube to the outlet side of the mini pre-filter.
- Connect the other end of the outlet tube to the UltraStream inlet (inside the base, there is a hole in the side of the base to access the UltraStream inlet).
- Turn on the water, and check for leaks.
- Flush the filter for 10 minutes.
How to cut the rigid tubing for connecting to the Mini Pre-filter:
1. Use a very sharp knife or a razor blade to get a clean right angle cut.
2. Check to make sure you have a clean and even end.
How to connect or disconnect ¼” tubing from quick Connectors: