Essential Whole House Water Filtration System
High Flow Cartridge Specifications and Operation
We know important it is to ensure that your family has the safest drinking water. After many years in the water filtration industry, AlkaWay have simplified all the options available to us down to 2 main whole house systems: Essential whole house filtration system (2 stages) and Optimal whole house filtration system (3 stages).
We don’t skimp on quality or cut corners by using overseas housings. We use black and gray housings with newly patented 222 cartridge connection technology. They are manufactured in the United States and are covered by our USA manufacturer’s warranty, which is one of the best in the industry today.
High Flow Cartridges
- Sediment cartridges remove visible particulate matter, and any particles like dirt, sand, dust, and debris that is caught in the micron-rating fibers. They also remove turbidity from water. Turbidity is the cloudiness caused in water by the heavy presence of suspended solids in the water.
- Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) cartridges for Town Water: For chlorine, odor and chemical removal. At 90 PSI you get a flow of up to 4.0 US gallon per minute.
Essential Whole House Filtration System has been designed to be installed at the main water supply line into your house. If you have either 1″ or 3/4″ pipes, then this filtration system will be ideal for you.
Essential is a two stage filter system. Each cartridge should last up to 12 months. This will depend on the water usage over that time and the condition of your water source. So, it may be sooner than 12 months or longer than 12 months.
These cartridges do not remove fluoride. Fluoride can be removed (mostly) when used in conjunction with the UltraStream – the world’s most advanced water filter unit. The UltraStream purifies, alkalizes, ionizes and infuses the water with molecular hydrogen. Ideally, it would be added in the kitchen for drinking and cooking water.
Essential Whole House Replacement Cartridges
Essential Whole House system replacement cartridges set – (Learn More)
- 5-micron Sediment cartridge 20″ x 4.5″
- 20-micron Granular Activated Carbon (GAC) cartridge 20″ x 4.5″
Housing and Cartridges, Features and Benefits
- Black and Gray – Made in the USA California.
- Ultimate Materials – Built with chemical resistant, reinforced polypropylene.
- High Pressure Housings – Pressure tested well beyond industry standards: 125°F and 125 psi.
- Commercial Grade – These rugged housings are heavy duty and built to last.
- Flowrate – up to 25 GPM.
- Cartridges double O-Ring eliminates bypass and blowby to ensure 100% filtration, unlike double open-end (DOE) cartridges.