What you need to know
What you need to know about the alkaline diet and alkaline water, written by Cassie Bond, a true industry veteran.
Cassie, Co-Founder of AlkaWay and Ion Life (Founded in 2000) with her partner Ian Blair Hamilton has years of experience in designing and supplying tens of thousands of electric and naturally alkaline water systems.
With the design team, AlkaWay has created the world’s most advanced natural water ionizer, alkaliser, and hydrogen infuser. It is changing the face of the industry and the health of all our customers.
I’ve let Ian do the talking in the past.
He’s written books, articles, recorded videos, carried out studies and generally supported alkaline health through water all over the world.
I have worked alongside him all of that time, researching, reviewing, delivering, installing, advising on, even repairing the thousands of water ionizers we’ve sold in that time. So I do know what I’m talking about when I say you don’t need to pay thousands of dollars for alkaline ionized water.
In the last years (since 2000), the best part has been getting emails and letters from the thousands of people we’ve helped to regain health, vitality and a great lifestyle. We have received the most amazing stories from people who have gone alkaline using our water. So based on my knowledge and experience, I can definitely promise you that if you are thinking you have to buy a top of the range water ionizer, and you take my advice, Up to $4000 stays in your pocket!
Let’s begin… 5 Big Reasons
- The water from a $4000+ isn’t as good as water from our unit (less than $1000), and we can prove it!
- ‘Bigger’ isn’t better; why it’s actually unnecessary and even a waste!
- Healthy, alkaline, ionized, hydrogenated water created naturally, without electricity and electronic parts is here to stay.
- You don’t need complicating and expensive pre-filters like many electronic alkalizers. And you have – at no extra cost – truly state of the art filtration, tested for the expected life of the filter.
- You don’t have to pay thousands for a non-toxic home & food sanitizer.